Cheese, Worchestershire, Tomato & Mayo Toastie
Always experimenting with toastie recipes! It's such an easy & delicious snack or lunch. This combo is such an easy & yummy one that's sure to leave you with a smile at lunch or any time of day!
- 10 slices bread
- 250 g tomatoes sliced
- 1 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 5 slices cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp parsley diced
- Baking spray
- Spread all the slices of bread next to each other.
- In a bowl, mix the Worchestershire sauce & mayonnaise together.
- In another bowl, mix the butter, garlic powder & parsley together.
- Spray a frying pan with the baking spray.
- Spread the mayo mixture on one side of each slice.
- Layer the cheese on one slice of a sandwich & then the tomatoes. Close the sandwiches.
- Spread lightly the butter mixture on the outer part of the sandwich.
- Heat up the pan.
- Put the sandwich in the pan & press the sandwich down. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until it has turned golden. Repeat on the other side of the sandwich.
- Serve with some crisps.
Calories: 370kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 13gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 570mgPotassium: 257mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 697IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 288mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!