Chicken & Pesto Pasta
A delicious plate of pasta with the rich flavours of green pesto & sundried tomatoes with the chicken. All ingredients coming together in great harmony in making a tasty pasta dish.
- 350 g chicken mince
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 90 g onion diced
- 30 g pine nuts
- 180 g basil pesto
- 70 g sundried tomatoes cut into thin slices
- 400 g spaghetti
- Grana Padano grated
- Cook the spaghetti.
- While cooking the spaghetti, heat up the olive oil in a separate frying pan.
- Add the chicken mince to the pan & start breaking it apart. Season the chicken with some salt & pepper. Cook it for 4 minutes over high heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the onions & cook for 5 minutes over medium to high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the flame & add the sundried tomatoes to the pan. Stir everything together. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the pesto to the pan & stir everything together. Cook everything for 4 minutes on low heat.
- When the pasta & the pesto sauce have finished cooking, mix them together. Serve the pasta & garnish it with some Grana Padano & pine nuts.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!