For weekends or get together, we love to prepare different finger foods. Loaded nachos are one of our favorites. We always include some kind of meat to them but this time we wanted to try without. Instead I concentrated more on the veggies & other ingredients to elevate this recipe more. Topped with cheese & other ingredients, it makes this dish a mouthwatering one & also you won’t stop until you see the bottom of the pan!
Cheesy Loaded Veggie Nachos
Delicious finger food! Crunchy nachos topped with tasty ingredients.
- 350 g tortilla chips
- 140 g sweet corn canned
- 70 g black olives sliced
- 60 g spring onions sliced
- 20 g red chili sliced
- 120 g avocado chopped
- 150 g cherry tomatoes halved
- 200 g grated cheese
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Garlic sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven at 225C.
- In a bowl, mix the sweet corn, olives, spring onions, chili, cherry tomatoes & season with salt, pepper & smoked paprika.
- In a sheet pan, layer half of the tortilla chips, spread half of the mixture on top & top with half of cheese. Layer again the remaining tortilla chips with remaining mixture on top & then the cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with the avocado & the garlic sauce.
Calories: 753kcalCarbohydrates: 72gProtein: 22gFat: 45gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 961mgPotassium: 621mgFiber: 9gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 1335IUVitamin C: 23mgCalcium: 544mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!