I simply love cooking with rice. It is an absolute favorite in our household. So I really like to experiment and try new recipes with it. This time I wanted to keep it very simple with the ingredients & highlight more the few ingredients I used. Everything came out so tasty & it was very easy.
This Baked Smoked Paprika & Bacon Rice has a mixture of smokiness & saltiness to it. That is why the few ingredients it takes to make this recipe is more then enough for it to turn out delicious.
Give it a try & let us know what you think about it.
Baked Smoked Paprika & Bacon Rice
- 450 g rice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 25 g garlic diced
- 100 g onion diced
- 200 g bacon chopped
- 15 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 l beef stock
- 1 tbsp parsley diced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- 4 medium eggs beaten
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Melt butter & heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add the onion & garlic to the pan. Season them with salt, pepper & smoked paprika. Cook for 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the bacon & Worchestershire sauce to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes over medium to high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Take off the heat when done cooking.
- Mix the rice, bacon mixture, beef stock, eggs & parsley together. Pour it into an oven dish & cook in the oven for 30 minutes.