A salmon recipe which is sure to leave you extremely satisfied with great taste & tenderness of the salmon. With just few ingredients & simple steps, you're sure to create a delicious meal.
- 650 g salmon fillets
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Salt & pepper
- 15 g garlic diced
- 1 lemon sliced
- 45 g butter cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place a large piece of aluminium foil in a baking dish & then place the salmon in it.
- Season the salmon with salt & pepper.
- Spread the garlic, rosemary, butter & oil on top.
- Place the lemon slices on top of everything.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
Calories: 250kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 27gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 68mgPotassium: 691mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 67IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 37mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!