Baked Bacon Wrapped Liver
My absolute favorite party dish! Such a simple but delicious dish. Just a few easy, quick steps.
- 480 g pork liver cut into cubes
- 400 g bacon slices
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Pat the liver dry with a kitchen paper. Season the liver with some pepper & garlic powder.
- Cut the bacon slices in half if too long.
- Wrap every liver piece in a bacon slice & place them next to each other on a baking paper in a baking sheet/dish.
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
Calories: 387kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 26gFat: 29gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 285mgSodium: 511mgPotassium: 356mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 17345IUVitamin C: 20mgCalcium: 11mgIron: 19mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!